Agriculture Equipment Salesperson
We are currently hiring an Agriculture Equipment Salesperson at our Leduc location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the demonstration and sale of all of our brands of equipment. This position will require someone who can develop new customer relationships as well as maintain a positive relationship with existing customers.
What's in it for you?
- Full time, year round employment
- Commission on top of base salary
- Excellent benefits package after 3 months of employment
- Opportunity to travel throughout Alberta
- Extensive training opportunities
- Cash bonuses, $5500 every 5 years and $20,000 worth of gold coins every 20 years
- All inclusive trips for employees and their spouse
Who is the ideal Equipment Salesperson?
- Knowledge of all farm equipment
- Experience in farm equipment sales
- Willing to work some weekends and evenings
- Experience doing cold calls and farm visits
- Valid driver's license
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Live in the Leduc area
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Saturday rotation (every second Saturday 8am-12pm)
If you want to join our team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a cover letter telling us about your previous sales experience.